I'm not really big on resolutions, but I figure if you're going to make them, might as well go all out. So, here are some resolutions that will hopefully make my family's 2008 travel experiences even better than 2007's:
- Petition ABC to add Elmo to the "Lost" cast. This way, TJ and I can both enjoy his DVD player on flights.
- Buy Bose noise-canceling headphones for all passengers within a three-row radius of us on flights.
- Of course, that just adds to our carry-on baggage. Instead, maybe help Bose invent a noise-canceling pacifier.
- Grow third arm to better manage airport security line while juggling TJ, car seat, and more bags than the Howells took to Gilligan's Island. Think about getting shoehorn hand for third arm, to speed along the TSA sock hop.
- Look for lightweight titanium travel stroller that folds up into your pocket. Satellite radio factory standard. GPS optional.
Of course, should my resolutions somehow not come through, I'll just hope for more of the same adventure and excitement our family experienced in our 2007 travels.
Happy New Year.